Saturday, September 15, 2012

Meal favorites

Call me a dork, if you want but I love doing thes. Haha

BREAKFAST
.
1. Favorite cereal as a child?
I loved Golden Grahams. Confession... I was never a fan of fruity cereals like trix or fruit loops and I didn't like things with marshmallows either like lucky charms. It was pretty much just golden grahams when I did eat cereal. But, does anyone remember the chocolate peanut butter carnation instant breakfast bars. Seriously, that all I wanted to eat for breakfast everyday as a kid.


2. Coffee or Tea? With milk or without?

I love the smell of coffee, but I can't stand the taste. I always have wanted to like it, along with beer, but gag! I do like hit tea thought. Just sugar no milk. 


3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
I almost always have a banana and cottage cheese with strawberry jelly mixed into it along with my other breakfast items.
LUNCH
1. Sandwiches are generally considered a “lunch food.” If you had to choose between a grilled cheese and a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick?
Hmmm... That's a hard choice to make. I really like both...grilled cheese with ketchup and pb and j with strawberry jelly. 
2. You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
Taco seasoned meat, crushed up Doritos, cheese, and creamy Italian = taco salad!
3. One food you can’t live without at lunch?
I tend to really mix up my food for lunch, but one thing I need is some h2o to wash down my delicious eats.
DINNER
1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If a fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
Chipotle all the way! I always get a chicken burrito with mild salsa and lettuce and yes I eat the whole humongous burrito every-single-time.
2. TV/computer on or off while you’re eating?
For breakfast and lunch, i am always doning solo, so I always have my iPad on. But, for dinner it's nothing. I just like to enjoy eating with hubby!
3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
Broccoli and cheese as a side dish. Mmm. Can't get enough of that stuff lately.
DESSERT
1. Choose between these two American desserts: cheesecake or apple pie?
I am a huge fan of both, but if my life depended on choosing only one, I would go with cheesecake.
2. Choose between these two foreign desserts: tiramisu (Italy) or flan (Spain)?
Neither! I don't like coffee and flan just looks nasty to me.
3. Ice cream: cone or cup?
I get a cup because my ice cream is almost alway a blizzard from dq or a pint of Ben and Jerry's!

No comments:

Post a Comment